19 Dec 2013

Naked and at leisure, Pt. 2

 
If you've read my post about my experiences at the YMCA that I can only dub as revelatory and out-of-this-world hot, you'll know that I was quite excited to set foot in the Halifax YMCA again, and this time with more time on my hands to do some swimming creeping around the shower/sauna/whirlpool/lockers. So sue me - I'm a horny guy and I get my education where I find it.

Anyways, there we were in the locker room again, and after a quick change, my friend sashayed away towards the gym that is on an entirely different floor. Perfect. Off went my clothes and as I was pulling on my swimming briefs, I noticed the jock guy from last time putting his clothes on a couple of lockers down from mine. Hello, jock guyHe really was hot - all blonde hair and big feet and a perfect ass, with just a tiny bit of baby fat for good measure. But time was not my friend, so I made my way over to the showers and through to the swimming pool, which turned out to be closed still. Nice, more time in the facilities.

Quickly getting rid of my swimwear, I made my way over to the dry sauna, where an older guy was sitting across from me and sort-of-but-not-really stroking his dick - it was definitely not 100% flaccid, but he was sort of hiding it with his hand, so it was hard to tell if he was flirting or if he was just having a seizure. Anyway, soon enough a hot guy I remembered from the day before entered. He must have been in his early 40s, on the stocky side (not fat, but he did have a delicious gut and his chest was covered in thin hair - yumm) and he recognized me. So we had a little chat - his name was R. and he does this or that, which means he travels a lot for work, blah blah... Now, I am not a modest person, which means that I was sitting on my towel spread eagle and fully on display, while R. had his towel covering one thigh and the majority of his crotch area. Bullshit. I did, however, see him naked in the showers later, and it was a nice sight indeed - not a huge dick by any measure, but it looked good on him, especially with his big butt I really wanted to lick the sweat out of.


There wasn't much happening though, and seeing how the whirlpool was way too hot for any sane person to go in, and the company wasn't really great (a dude or two in the steam room, not too chatty or friendly, plus a younger guy hanging by the whirlpool with his towel on), I went for a swim and actually had a nice workout. After the swim, I made my way back around the sauna and the showers before finally getting dressed. This is when R. approached me again and asked me if I wanted to go for a drink. Oh, how I wish I could - he looked really sexy again, and plus if we hooked up, he looked like he would be pretty open-minded and fun in bed. But alas, I had plans with my friend and I am never the one to blow people off. So I politely declined, but if I do see him again, I'll make sure to mention that drink again.

Today, I'm taking a break from the Y - my muscles are a little sore from all that damn swimming, plus I'd like to spend some time reading other people's blogs. There's some really good ones out there! I should also take a break from the excitement that the YMCA provided - both times I was there were so fucking hot, and probably because it is not explicitly a gay hook-up place, but it does have a lot of such potential. Moreover, I like that it's a men's club of sorts, and how I wished that I had had an opportunity to visit a place like that before. I'm sure that it would have helped with the lack of a father figure/men models in my life. Whatever, 24 is still a good age to discover it and get a good steam.

saunaboner

2 comments:

  1. The next best thing is going to the baths and hanging out! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abso-fuckin-lutely! Thanks for reading!

      Delete