24 Dec 2013

Stuff My Stocking


It's Christmas Eve tonight, which means only one thing - gifts! (Okay, it might also mean the birth of Jesus, but that's beside the point.) There are few things as exciting as racing into the living room tonight or on Christmas morning to see what Santa has left in the stocking.

Unless, of course, it's the stocking itself that's the gift. I must admit that the men-in-stockings fetish rarely does it for me, especially if they're too frilly or girly. But with the right man, and the right stocking, my cock gets hard in seconds. So instead of doing a post of men and twinks wearing Santa hats, I decided to go for something different this year - pics of stockings from two Lucas Entertainment videos, Pantyhos and Men In Stockings, as well as a selection of pics featuring sexy male feet clad in dress socks. As a bonus, there's a short teaser for a hot guy called Gary Buchanan enjoying his hot feet clad in sheer socks. Who says stockings can't be manly!?


 

3 comments:

  1. I've never been with a man wearing woman's underwear but I'd consider it, especially if he looked like these hot men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not into it but it does look sexy on these men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I prefer white athletic socks if anything... But then again, this year was the first year I've gotten socks for Christmas (white elephant exchange) and they were fluffy white with baby blue specks and snowmen all over 'em. If I saw that on a guy, I'd laugh, feel guilty for laughing, and quickly discard them to see how quickly I can get to that blurry line between sensual and ticklish.

    ReplyDelete